Zoysia grass is known for its ability to stand up to heat, drought, heavy foot traffic and a variety of other challenges. In its optimal growing zones, this tough grass can deliver a beautiful, dense lawn with very little input from you. Whether Zoysia is right for you depends on where you live, your lawn care goals, and how you use your lawn. When those elements align with Zoysia’s strengths, this versatile lawn grass may be the ideal choice.
- warm-season grass with improved cold tolerance
- prefers sun, tolerates some light shade
- suitable for southern and transition zones
- heat- and drought-tolerant
- low water and maintenance requirements
- dense, traffic-tolerant growth